The venue is located near the fairy tale Old Town Bridge Tower. The plain early baroque building used to be a monastery with a hospital – now, the exhibition space. Incorporated in the structure of the building, there is a torso of the romanesque Judith’s Bridge, the first stone bridge in Prague, which was replaced by the Charles Bridge after it collapsed in the flood in the year 1342.
The past exhibitions included the retrospective of the art-nouveau master Alfons Mucha or a show presenting Communist propagandist posters.
|Address:||Krizovnicke nam. 3, Praha 1|
|Phone:||+420 236 033 680|
|How to get there:||Metro A Staromestska, tram 17,18 Staromestska or Karlovy lazne|
|Opening hours:||Daily 10 am to 7 pm|
|Admission:||120 CZK full, 70 CZK student discount, Disabled, children under 10 free of charge|