As Shopping and Entertainment centres keep expanding all over the city, you won’t find it difficult at all to take a day off and go swimming or to a sauna or massage centre.
Swimming Pools in Podoli
Swimming Center Podoli is open all through the year, every day except national holidays from 6 am to 9.45 pm. It offers great facilities for children and the adults joining them: less deep pools, swimming equipment for kids, diving courses, etc. Parents will welcome the sauna or massage centre and cosmetics salon.
How to get there:
- Trams No 3, 16 from the metro station “Karlovo Namesti” to the Station “Kublov”. Supervised parking lot in front of the swimming complex.
- Podolska 74, Podoli, Prague 4
Lagoon Aquacenter Letnany
Aquacenter Lagoon has the advantage of being situated next to the huge shopping and entertainment centre Tesco Letnany. So, if you would get hungry or you would be in the mood to go to the movies, the solution is just across the street.
From the things available at Lagoon Letnany we find worthwhile mentioning:
swimming pool (25 m long), switch-back, paddling pool for kids, massage and entertainment pools, trampoline, fitness centre, sauna, whirlpool with salted water, solarium.
Special attention is given also to the smallest of us: Kids can participate in Water-Olympiads or different diving contests (children dive accompanied by their parents and under instructor’s surveillance). Different parties are organized on different events: St. Nicholas Day, Christmas, Easter and during summer holidays.
Hot to get there:
- Underground to red C line Nadrazi Holesovice and then bus No 156 or 210 to station “Tupolevova”
- Underground to yellow B line Palmovka and then bus No 233 to station “Tupolevova” free bus link TESCO from Čakovice, Bohnice, Ďáblice, Kobylisy, Kbely, Prosek
- if you chose to come by car follow the directions to “Teplice” and then “Letnany”. Parking lot available in front of the aqua centre.
199 00 Prague 18 – Letnany
Phone: +420 283 921 799
SK Motorlet Praha – JUNGLE LAND -Children playground
200 square meters of playground speaks for itself. Children have enough space to run around, climb all sorts of walls and ropes and kip fit in the same time. I guess you have already figured it out why it’s called “Jungleland” by now.:) Birthday parties or other events for kids can be arranged.
Besides Jungleland, the area also contains a swimming pool, fitness centre and snack bar. Swimming equipment can be borrowed at the swimming instructors.
Sport Club Motorlet Praha
Výmolova 298/2a, 150 00
Prague 5 – Radlice
Phone: + 420 251 091 411, 251 556 730
Swimming areas in open nature:
- Swimming areal Lhotka – Prague 4, Novodvorská
- Swimming areal Šeberák – Prague 4, Kunratice
- Swimming areal Lake Motol – Prague 5, Motol (Zahradníčkova Str.)
- Swimming areal Džbán – Prague 6, Liboc (Divoka Sarka)
- Swimming areal Hostivař – Prague 10, Hostivař ( K jezeru Str.)