St. Agnes of Bohemia Convent is a division of The National Gallery that exhibits old art collections.
Medieval Art in Bohemia and Central Europe:
- Czech Gothic art (Master of the Vyssí Brod Altar, Master of the Michle Madonna, Master Theodoric, Master of the Trebon Altar, works of beautiful style, Master of the Altar of the Knights of the Cross, Master of the Litomerice Altar, Master IP);
- German and Austrian art (Master of Winkler`s Epitaph, A. Altdorfer, Lucas Cranach sr.),
- Medieval arts and Crafts.
Address: Prague 1, U Milosrdných 17,
Phone: +420 221 879 111, +420 224 810 628
Getting there: Metro – green A line to Staromestska, then tram No. 17 to Právnická fakulta station. Or metro – yellow line B to Namesti republiky, then tram No. 5, 8, 14 to Dlouhá station.
Opening hours: dayly 10 am – 6 pm, closed on Mondays
- Full ticket: 100 CZK (after 16:00 50 CZK)
- Reduced ticket 50 CZK (after 16:00 30 CZK)
- Family ticket 150 CZK (after 16:00 50 CZK)
- Ground floor: full – 40 CZK, reduced – 20 CZK.