If you chose to fly to Prague, here is some information about the first place you will see in the beautiful middle-European city:
Airport Ruzyne is situated some 20 km Northwest of Prague, so it should take you about half an hour to get to the centre, depending on the means of transport you chose to use.
The airport is equipped with all necessary facilities and Information Desks are almost everywhere (especially at Arrivals and Departures in the North Terminal), so you don’t have to be afraid you won’t get your way around.
Travel agencies, taxi or car rental companies, currency exchange offices, accommodation offers and even post office will be more than happy to serve you 24-hours a day.
General Info Airport Ruzyne:
Number of Terminals:
Help Desks Airport information:
- + 420 220 113 314
- + 420 220 113 321
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMT + 1 (GMT + 2 from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October)
- Non stop health and sanitary service.
Eating and Drinking:
- If you would rather have a coffee or eat before setting off to town, you can make use of the numerous cafés, fast food facilities or even restaurant complex on the first floor of the North Terminal.
- duty-free shops in the transit area of the North Terminal and in the South Terminal 2.
- non stop exchange office in the transit section, ATM and additional currency exchange offices in the North terminal
- In case you are in Prague just for a short stay and you don’t want to take your luggage with you all over town, you can leave it at the Luggage service in the Arrival Hall for about 1.3 EUR per piece of luggage. Lost property offices, baggage wrapping service and oversized baggage shipping service can be found on the same area as luggage service.
- Parking for disabled persons is available free of charge. Further assistance can be offered on request but should be announced in advance. Phone: + 420 220 116 076/7
- available at Arrivals and Departure in The North Terminal.
Phone: +420 220 113 314 or +420 220 113 321.